Δευτέρα 6 Οκτωβρίου 2008

To My Second “ Self ”

Μy heart is beating truly, my beloved,
when your love pushes it fly in the skies,
to live in worlds with endless light, where the sun is near me,
where night never comes, where light comes from everywhere

The tired existence, of my lonesome life,
through the unspoken light of happiness, gets high,
balm on my wounds are your words,
those wounds first curved by the ruin of envy

That sweet juice of your lips,
though drank sip by sip, never ends.
beams of light from your eyes, my “brown” Angel,
are sent deep into my being, in every step I take

So I feel I am the captain of a boat,
hope, faith, dreams, are born in a moment.
You, my beauty, are my only hope,
and, only You, are my deep love alike.

It is only then that I pray for you, oh I do, my darling.
Listen to my heart, listen to its beating,
it feels our happiness, it jumps for joy, my sweetheart,
it gets so tiny, it is filled with fire

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: